Are you Japanese 1
Embassy of Japan in Germany
在 ド イ ツ 日本国 大使館
>>> Information via a Visa hotline
Visa (German / English)
In principle, visas for Japan are issued if the applicant meets the following requirements and the issuance is considered legitimate.
- The applicant is in possession of a valid passport and is entitled to re-enter the country of which he is a citizen or citizen or in which he has his permanent residence.
- All documents submitted must be authentic, complete and appropriate.
- The activity to be carried out in Japan, or the civil status or position of the applicant and the length of stay, should meet the requirements for the status and length of stay set out in the Immigration Control and Recognition of Refugees Act (Cabinet Decision No. 319 of 1951, hereinafter referred to as the "Law on Immigration Control") are specified.
- The applicant does not fall under the group of persons specified in Section 5 (1) No. 1 to 14 of the Immigration Control Act.
- Entry into Japan for a temporary stay and general information / Temporary Visitor Information
- Long-stay visas / Information on the Certificate of Eligibility (CoE)
There are no visa fees for German citizens, most EU citizens, Russian citizens and US citizens.
Information about possible visa fees:
Visa fees (as of April 2020)
General visa fee *
Visa fee for Indian citizens
* General visa fee applies to citizens from the following countries: China, Brazil, Indonesia, Vietnam, France, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Finland, all African countries if a visa is required and other countries
Duration of the exhibition
A visa can take up to 5 working days to be issued, but in some cases it can take several weeks. Please submit your visa application in good time.
It is generally not possible to issue a visa on the same day. We ask for your understanding.
Please note that we do not accept visa applications by email or post.
You do not need an appointment to apply for a visa. Please come to the consular department during our opening hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (030) 21094 0
- The Republican Party grows
- Which is the best club in RVCE
- What happens to PC jewelers
- How can one refute cultural relativism?
- What do you think of Mukesh Ambani
- What is the purpose of dying
- What is intellectual masturbation
- What is a photographer
- Most vegans are vegetarians first
- Theresa May's Brexit deal is now dead
- Can I impress an Indian girl
- Why should Australian student visas be refused
- Why is China a threat to India?
- Is schizophrenia a common disease among geniuses?
- Has someone licked a dog's face?
- Which visa is faster K1 or CR1
- Why do hedgehogs eat their babies
- How to save iPhone burst photos
- What startup tools are you using
- How do I grow mushrooms at a profit
- What is a new order Mormon
- Why shouldn't suicide be legalized?
- What is the correct pronunciation of Seoul
- How can scratches spread