Democrats are trying to suppress freedom of expression
Democracy Day: The Value of Freedom of Expression
It is above all the states with undemocratic structures in which freedom of expression is suppressed and the right to information is withheld. Here the citizens fight an unequal and often hopeless struggle for their freedom - against the mills of the government and the lack of the rule of law. In such states, attempts are often made to nip in the bud the awareness of individual rights.
With our work we want to draw attention to these rights and encourage media professionals to exercise them. And it works! This is shown, for example, by an initiative we support in Guatemala, which makes the work of the Congress more transparent and easier to understand for citizens. Or Palestinian young people who learn in our media literacy programs how to obtain reliable information and how to use it properly. Or a newly founded press council, supported by us, which has recently been monitoring ethical standards and a balance in reporting in Myanmar. Successes that will hopefully show many people that they have a prospect of more justice and that injustice will be heard.
Accompanying democratic processes
- What is the opposite of lateral thinking
- How do I resign from Accenture
- What does a sound wave include
- What triggers your creative energy
- Creates heat of ultraviolet light
- Which English language test is the most difficult
- What is web application development
- Why are Mangalore girls so beautiful 1
- Which plants can grow with salt water
- Who hurt life worse than me
- What are some animal names
- Which is the best advertising website
- Are celebrities a good or bad role model?
- Who is the Mukesh Ambani of Pakistan
- Where is Indian black money
- How big are Taiwanese dramas in China
- What do you think of libertarians
- Is art art when it sucks
- How is ASEAN integration beneficial
- What is the EVM controversy
- How does art reflect our cultural society?
- Did God really have to create us
- Can Indians fly at night
- Why do geniuses have terrible social skills