Which was the international language before English
Most native English speakers live in:
Why did English become a world language?
Why English became the most important world language is an interesting question. Even before English became a world language, French was used as an international world language in Europe.
The rise of the English language to the most important world language began in the 19th century. At that time the British Empire comprised all of its colonies up to a third the world population.
After 1945, the supremacy of the USA was the main reason for the further spread of English as a world language. The new mass media such as television and the Internet helped enormously.
More interesting facts about the
World language English
- Over 80% of all information stored electronically worldwide is in English.
- English, like German, is a Germanic language, which makes learning English much easier for us.
- The split of the English language from other Germanic languages took place around 1500 years ago.
- Of all languages, Frisian is most closely related to the English language.
- Why is Mexico not a world power
- Is DVDvideosoft com a safe site
- How can I connect with film producers
- Is there an interview with a UK transit visa
- Why does Indian Railways suck
- History controls society
- What is the name of the Modis child
- How does culture define people
- When was Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched?
- When will you be in Israel again?
- What is the Maoist Uprising in India
- What are some popular WWII songs
- Ireland would be safe in World War III
- Should startups be patented
- Was Louis XIV. A really great monarch
- Can cancer cells get cancer
- Why is MySQL more popular than PostgreSQL
- Why is censorship important to China
- Can presbyopia be easily treated or corrected
- How did Cuba become an independent country
- Can fly fighter planes in place
- Are brain tumors cancer
- What is the magazine used for?
- Exists black history