What is the conservatism of a nation in Britain
The quarterly journals for contemporary history, which have been published since 1953, are among the most traditional and highest-circulation historical journals in Europe. Here, outstanding scientists present their latest research on central problems in contemporary history. First and foremost as the organ for the academic discussion of National Socialism, the magazine has also developed into a key forum for dealing with German history since 1945 in its international context and also focuses on questions of European and global history.
In addition to essays and documentation, the VfZ present contributions to discussions on current research problems.
Published by Helmut Altrichter, Horst Möller, Margit Szöllösi-Janze and Andreas Wirsching on behalf of the Institute for Contemporary History Munich-Berlin. In connection with Elizabeth Harvey, Hélène Miard-Delacroix, Herfried Münkler, Alan E. Steinweis.
The quarterly journals for contemporary history are refereed journals, the articles of which generally undergo a three-stage review process for quality assurance: After the anonymous articles have been viewed and evaluated by the editorial team, external reviews are obtained at home and abroad (double blind peer review). Then the publisher and editorial team decide on the publication after a detailed discussion.
The series of quarterly books for contemporary history appears with 2 volumes per year. The publication series can also be obtained with an affordable subscription.
From issue 4/2005, all issues are available online.
- What are the functions of wheels
- How many domestic airports are there in Pakistan
- People are very adaptable
- There was Pegasus
- Is the Sipayi Kannada movie a remake
- What are honey badgers thinking about
- Why is Sadhguru traveling in business class
- Runs MATLAB with 2 GB of RAM
- Is globalization necessary for the country
- Flying is more dangerous than ever
- What is collectible figure
- Is deer hunting bad
- What human food can horses eat
- Is Squareoff in a fraudulent company
- Is it legal to own a monkey
- What are the international airports in Poland
- Day trading is legal
- Where is Hazaribagh National Park located
- What do police records say for Snitch
- Animals should have their own rights
- How do consumers benefit from outsourcing
- What century are millennials
- China has an official written language
- How can I buy some platinum