Why is Deepika Padukone so beautiful
- First nameDeepika
- born January 5th, 1986, Copenhagen / Denmark
- Capricorn zodiac sign
- 1.71 m
- Partner Ranveer Singh (married since 2018) Siddharth Mallya (2010) Ranbir Kapoor (2007 - 2009) Upen Patel (2006 - 2007)
Not everyone knows that
Deepika Padukone's biography
As one of the most successful actresses and supermodels in India, the beautiful Deepika Padukone has never lost her humility and naturalness. "I don't think I'm a star, I see myself like any other woman my age. Others may work in an office and have different jobs. So I don't think I'm doing anything else ... I work too."
One of the most beautiful women in the world
The Indian actress was born in Copenhagen, but her family moved to Bangalore at the age of eleven months. As the daughter of the professional badminton player Prakash Padukone, she did a lot of sports, but in the tenth grade she decided against a professional badminton career that would not have interested her. Her dreams went in a completely different direction. At the age of eight, Deepika had already modeled for some advertisements and wanted to become a model. "One day I realized that I only played badminton because it ran in the family. So I asked my dad if I could stop and he wasn't offended at all. He always told my sister and me to do it what interests us wholeheartedly and that well. " Fashion guru Prasad Bidapa hired Deepika for shows and advertisements, and her career advanced rapidly. In 2005 she won the "Kingfisher Fashion Award for Model of the Year", she got the offer to become a brand ambassador for "Jewels of India" and made her final breakthrough when Maybelline hired her internationally as a cover girl.
No longer just the talented beginner
"My father always taught us to be humble, down-to-earth and simple and we internalized that. But when I watched the people who came up to him and asked for autographs, I wished that one day it would happen to me too - to get as much recognition as he did in an area of my choice. " This wish should come true. Celebrated as one of the most beautiful and natural women in India, offers for film roles soon fluttered into the house. Deepika, however, still felt too inexperienced as an actress and took an acting course at Anupam Khem's film academy. For her second film "Om Shanti Om" she received great recognition and various awards as the best debutante and newcomer. Since then she has been one of the most sought-after actresses in Bollywood and has appeared in the following films, among others:
- Bachna Ae Haseeno - love in a roundabout way
- Chandni Chowk To China
- Yesterday, today + forever - Love Aaj Kal
- Chennai Express
- Happy New Year - heart thieves
- My Choice (short film)
- xXx: The return of the Xander Cage
Deepika is socially committed to many topics, for example modern feminism. The most important topic for her, also because of personal concern, is the fight against depression, for which she founded "The Live Love Laugh" Foundation. "There were mornings when I didn't want to wake up. Every day, every second felt like an eternity." Even when she moved to Mumbai for her job, she kept in close contact with her family in Bangalore, whom she continues to see at least once a month. Her mother Ujjala was familiar with the symptoms of the illness from other family members and immediately recognized her daughter's condition as depression. She took Deepika to a doctor and was completely sure from the start that her daughter could be treated and cured. Deepika courageously decided to take this stigmatized topic out in public to help other people in the same situation. In a public interview, she described her illness: "I think the hardest part was not understanding what was happening. It can happen suddenly ... I can sit in a room full of people and suddenly feel completely lost. The scary part is that you never know when it will sneak up on you. "
On the way to Hollywood
In 2017, the beautiful actress made the leap to Hollywood - alongside Vin Diesel and Smauel L. Jackson. The action film "xXx: The Return of Xander Cage" has been nominated for seven Choice Awards, the fourth part of the series is planned. Does the successor finally open the doors to the American film business?
- What do people think of Trump
- Why should designers develop their own style
- Has a natural remedy ever saved you
- Is it difficult to write a novel
- What is the best way to avoid selfishness
- You can have laser eye surgery twice
- How far should freedom of speech extend?
- What does a kitchen cost
- Why did Obama become a war criminal
- Why is McDonald's coffee so hot
- Is anarchism crazy
- Hear rappers their own music
- Why is Northeast India so isolated
- Why wasn't plate armor popular in China?
- What are some ideas for writing satire
- Do people develop or develop 1
- Manga Why is Vampire Knight popular
- Do you like Barack Obama
- What's live on iPhone camera
- How much does AWS S3
- Is the media responsible for teen morale?
- In which civilizations was incest commonly practiced?
- What are the top universities in Russia
- Adolf Hitler was badly brought up