They iron out the differences between the browsers so that older browsers (especially older IE versions) are also dragged along. Others are dedicated to special topics such as THREEjs around WEBGL for 3D animations based on the canvas element.
Example of YOU MIGHT NOT NEED JQUERY
AngularJS is built around components - own tags for which special functions are developed. The directives from the first version no longer exist.
React is well documented and already uses elements from ECMAScript 6.
D3.js is a library for data visualization, can e.g. build tables from array values without much paperwork and has its strength in the animation of graphics. Similar to jQuery, D3.js is based on the selector interface of the W3C.
With a weight of around 250 KB, D3.js is suitable for extensive applications and when using progressive web apps.
I left out Vue.js. Should be in here too.
Optionally, libraries can be managed with a Github account. Then the current stable version of the library is always integrated.
During development, it makes sense to work with a local copy of the library - then the program can also be tested without a connection to the Internet.
When is it worth using libraries?
With the help of libraries, a moderately experienced programmer can create complex applications with a steep learning curve. Even experienced programmers gain insight into the functions.
Libraries also have their downsides: They come and go. Beginners who rely too one-sidedly on the use of libraries and frameworks will one day miss the boat. The update from AngularJS to AngularJS 2 is an example of a drastic change from one version to the next.
Web Tooling is like Game of Thrones, fall in love w / a tool & hope it doesn't get killed off
Tweeted by Google Developers
And in the background the question should always be: Is it worth transferring 100 KB, 200 KB and more to script code for the amount of relevant information and the appearance of the user interface? With mobile devices in particular, the amount of data gnaws at the data volume and we mustn't put sustainability behind the last button on the page.
- Why is Salesforce Successful
- Feel free to try out different Linux distributions
- What is clubfoot
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a hero
- Which Bollywood films are best seen drunk
- What does Madonna think of Lady Gaga
- What is the best treatment for pterygium
- Has Prince Harry been married before
- Are modest women attractive
- How can I import pygame into PyCharm
- You can sue for being fired
- How can I download Hindi MP3 songs
- National Geographic magazines are worth subscribing to
- Scans Facebook the history of my web browser
- Is every addiction a disease 1
- Can India ever do better at HDI ranks
- When will the USA invade Germany?
- How much does an F1 car weigh
- How much money do street musicians make
- Is Wanda Maximoff more powerful than vision
- How long does the permanent hair color last
- How to calculate GDP per capita
- Mormon Heads of Mission are paid
- Why is the film Dunkirk critically acclaimed
- Do you like Picasso as an artist
- What do reform Jews believe
- Attraction is a choice
- How did Germany become a democratic country
- Have you ever met a child celebrity
- Jazz is America's classical music
- How can I overcome the de-realization
- Has a natural remedy ever saved you
- Where do animals live
- MCP certification is required for jobs