What is a trade and demat account
Account & payment transactions
CapTrader is an Introducing Broker from Interactive Brokers.
Interactive Brokers ®, IBSM, InteractiveBrokers.com ®, IB Universal Account ®, Interactive Analytics ®, IB Options AnalyticsSM, IB SmartRoutingSM, PortfolioAnalyst ® and IB Trader WorkstationSM are service marks and / or trademarks of Interactive Brokers LLC. Supporting documents for statements as well as statistical material can be made available on request. All trading symbols shown are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute recommendations.
Trading stocks, options, futures, forex, foreign papers and bonds online can be associated with a significant risk of loss. Investment successes of the managed accounts in the past do not guarantee success for the future.
Trading options involves risks and is not suitable for all investors. Please read the information on "Specifics and Risks of Standardized Options" before you start trading options. The document is available at http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp. Customers must read the relevant risk information documents in the "Warnings and Disclosures" section of the Interactive Brokers website - http://www.interactivebrokers.com/disclosures - prior to trading. Trading on a margin basis is only suitable for experienced investors with a high risk-bearing capacity. There is a risk that you will lose more capital than you originally invested. For more information on margin loan interest rates, visit http://www.interactivebrokers.com/interest. Security futures involve a high degree of risk and are not suitable for all investors. The potential loss could exceed the value of your original investment. Please read the Security Futures Risk Information Document before commencing trading in Security Futures. This document is available at http://www.interactivebrokers.com/disclosures. Forex trading has a significant potential for loss. The settlement date for Forex transactions may vary due to differences between time zones and different holidays. As a result, when trading across different forex markets, there may be times when you need to borrow capital to process forex transactions. Please note that in this case, any loan interest incurred must be included in the calculation of the costs for cross-market transactions.
- Why is Quora obsessed with Richard Dawkins
- What is the lyrics for this song
- Why do Malaysians walk so slowly
- Can a pet die from neutering
- What was your most embarrassing church experience
- What is Salesforce for
- How can I improve myself playing football?
- Chanakya was the first psychologist in India
- What languages are spoken in South America
- There are many beautiful churches in China
- Why is Raj Thackeray silent now
- Poles hate Mexicans
- Why doesn't Scotland want to be independent?
- Why is 1D myopia called high myopia
- How hard is it to crack CSIR JRF
- Kirkland Vodka dose contains wheat
- What are the best songs from ZZ Tops
- Jazz is America's classical music
- Narcissists are cheap people
- Is it right to treat celebrities differently
- Is the Kartarpur Corridor a trap for India?
- What was the name of Obama's dog
- How do isopods reproduce
- What is 5G infrastructure