Is it worth investing in Spicejet
MGH flies SpiceJet charters, securing India's supply chain amid the COVID-19 pandemic
GURGAON, India, Jan. 28 / PRNewswire / - SpiceJet's fleet of five dedicated cargo planes is crossing the global skies in this global battle against the COVID-19 pandemic carrying essential products such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cold chain sanitary ware, state-of-the-art agricultural products, medical and pharmaceutical companies, retailers and agricultural associations.
Since the nationwide lockdown in India began a month ago, SpiceJet has transported around 4,000 tons of cargo on over 430 flights - more than 70% of all air cargo carried by Indian airlines.
SpiceJet, India's second largest airline, has shipped essential medical supplies to and from Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Ho Chi Minh City, Colombo, Kabul and Dubai, among others. SpiceJet's cargo operations have been reinforced with the airline's passenger aircraft fleet, with both the B737 and Q400 aircraft moving to seated cargo.
The MGH Group, SpiceJet's Global Cargo GSA, is actively involved and is doing all it can to support SpiceJet's cargo flights, which transport essential medical goods from Singapore to Chennai and Bengaluru, while also providing support for the airline's regular cargo operations to Hanoi and Bangkok has reinforced.
"Ajay Singh's bold and forward-thinking move to set up an independent cargo division for SpiceJet has paid off amply by not only ensuring that the critical supply chain remains intact, but also that healthy cash flows continue to flow for the company even after passenger operations have ceased entirely . He is a true visionary. No other Indian airline operates a dedicated fleet of freighters and that decision in 2018 was indeed a bold undertaking, "said Anis Ahmed, Founder and CEO of MGH Group.
SpiceJet, together with MGH Group, plans to further expand its cargo operations and add multiple global routes to its rapidly growing network, taking into account the growing demand for essential goods and medical supplies around the world.
SpiceXpress, Spicejet's dedicated cargo arm, launched in September 2018, operates on both domestic and international routes and relies on SpiceJet's fully integrated transportation network, including air cargo, ground transportation and storage facilities across the country.
SpiceJet has helped move essential supplies such as face masks, disinfectants, essential surgical accessories, IR thermometers (required to detect COVID-19), Hazmat suits and rapid coronavirus test kits inside and outside India. The airline has even operated special flights to transport quarantined passengers to government facilities, making its planes, crews and personnel available for national duties.
Find out more about the MGH Group: http://www.mghgroup.com/
Learn more about SpiceJet: https://book.spicejet.com/
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1162930/MGH_Freight.jpg
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1162929/MGH_Group_Logo.jpg
Contact for the media
+919810906560 [email protected]
- The cold can kill Canada
- When and how was East Pakistan separated
- Which politicians can officiate at a wedding
- What is 1 25 number power glasses
- Does wearing glasses really help
- What is MKL Python
- What's the next scientific breakthrough
- What is the bible
- What dishes can I prepare with cabbage
- Why don't you like politics or not
- Why do television programs have intro sequences
- Why do other states still hate Bihari?
- When is Mexico's Independence Day
- Is the Vskills certificate worthy of it
- Where can i watch free japanese dramas
- How can I speak to BTS online
- What is pointillism in art
- What is the name of the Jewish Bible
- Where can I find online language lessons
- How did Vermeer take his pictures
- What is a cultural environment
- Which Indian temples offer a free meal
- Nuns are allowed to smoke
- What are the useful apps for programmers
- How tall is Justin Trudeau
- Why do BJP supporters hate Rajdeep Sardesai
- How liberal are liberals
- What is SRN in an aadhaar card
- Why is North Korea angry with Japan
- How to invest 5000 Rs
- What was it like meeting John Lennon
- How can I get a cheap car
- Ann Coulter's career is over