What are the characteristics of innocent people
Fatal confessions: why do innocent people plead guilty?
Attorney Jane H. Fisher-Byrialsen represents people who have confessed to crimes despite being innocent. How can it come to this?
It was a crime that shocked the United States: In April 1989, young investment banker Trisha Meili was ambushed and raped in New York's Central Park. A little later the police arrested five teenagers and a court sentenced them to several years in prison.
There was no evidence of her guilt, but there was confession. Years later it was found that all five were innocent; DNA traces found a serial rapist. The lawyer Jane H. Fisher-Byrialsen later represented one of the innocent convicted at the time and fought for compensation in the millions in court.
The documentary "Fatal Confessions", which shows the first as part of the "Justice" theme week, accompanies Fisher-Byrialsen in her work. The film by Danish director Katrine Philp poses a question that is difficult to answer: How can it be that people confess to crimes that they have never committed?
Source: teleschau - the media service
- What is the best itinerary to visit Lakshadweep
- What makes AirAsia so successful
- Who were the first brahmins
- When was the Veer Savarkar observed
- What are some of the leading resort communities
- Which military division has the most personnel?
- How do we eradicate Islamic terrorism
- Why don't people know Lord Swaminarayan?
- What are Baptist Churches
- Can you chase a u haul
- So far we are not all immortal
- How to hurt a narcissistic sociopath
- What is sfdc
- How can I overcome rejection and fear
- Why is Indian society very empathetic
- Why does a flame always point upwards?
- Which websites take forever to load
- Social networking helps
- Why should we oppose compulsory schooling?
- How important is music in our life
- What do you think of Christians
- What are the posh areas in Chennai
- Do people develop or develop 1
- Can you describe the consciousness
- What was your last jinn experience
- What is the 51914 rating in TCS
- What are some examples of elastic goods
- What does Stem stand for?
- What are the hardest C ++ errors
- Is Nigel Farage a neo-fascist
- Editing literary agents manuscripts Why
- Is it a bad thing to be obnoxious?
- How do I become a filmmaker
- Can hate motivate people somehow