Why did the Lakers act Lonzo Ball
NBA News: LaVar Ball Calls on Trade for Pelicans Star Lonzo: "Can't Stay in New Orleans"
LaVar Ball is not happy with the way his son Lonzo is being used by the New Orleans Pelicans and requests a trade on the March 25th deadline. "He can't stay in New Orleans," Ball stressed ESPN.
"Imagine someone is a great speaker, but their employer eventually decides to make them the best caretaker in the world," said Ball, explaining his comparison: "Lonzo has always been a playmaker, why would you make him a defensive specialist and want to do three shooters? "
"And why do you want to make Zion and Brandon Ingram, who have never been playmakers in their careers, playmakers? They are scorers!" Ball continued, "But you want to put the ball in their hands, they're not playmakers! They weren't playmakers at Duke so they won't be playmakers in the league either! And then you can see they'll have difficulty playing games win if the playmaker is not allowed to play! "
"I don't know what you're going to do. But I hope it will be traded," said LaVar. "The way he plays now, I don't like it."
Lonzo Ball was drafted second by the Los Angeles Lakers in 2017 and sent to the Pelicans after two seasons in the Anthony Davis trade, for which he earned 14.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 5.5 assists per in his sophomore year Play hung up and hits 42.6 percent from the field, 38.9 percent from the triple line and 76.7 percent from the free-throw line. All litter rates are currently career highs for the 23-year-old.
Ball was already traded as a trade candidate at the beginning of the season after a very weak start, but has improved significantly since then and hits the three with a higher percentage. In defense, he has been recommended for a long time as an above-average defender, which is indicated by his career average of 1.5 steals per game.
The Pelicans are currently in twelfth place in the Western Conference with a record of 17 wins and 24 losses. After coach Stan Van Gundy handed over more playmaking tasks to Zion a few weeks ago, the Pels offense acted much more successfully than before. Recently there have been rumors that New Orleans does not want to trade Lonzo due to the improved appearance.
- Can Pashto speakers understand Punjabi?
- What is the role of the Falkirk Wheel
- Why is art timeless
- Forgiveness requires an apology first
- Chinese people hug or shake hands
- What is computational thinking and problem solving
- What was your Eagle Scout project
- Brita water filters are a scam
- Which is the best dish TV connection
- How can Goodreads be improved?
- How do you become a photographer
- What's your favorite Swatch watch
- Can a pilot fly an A320 alone?
- Should homeschooling be legal
- What is clubfoot
- What is the Mexican military doing
- Home content insurance
- What is the truth behind Verappan's death
- Is it okay to hate racists?
- Why does Bottas drive for Mercedes
- Why is China so important to Australia
- How much does an LCD TV weigh
- Can I achieve my goal
- What makes you an agnostic
- What is love in today's society
- What do you think of Quora censorship
- What exactly is an H1b visa
- Why don't the Indian police have helicopters?
- How is argon used in welding
- How old is it to join Gurkha
- Is positive action ethical
- Do my dogs know each other
- How old did you look when you were 20