What made you want to become an actress?
trainingActor (school) (m / f / d)
What does an actor do?
Actors impersonate characters in films, documentaries or on stage. Theater performances can be quite different, depending on whether they take place in large state and city theaters or on small private stages and small theaters. Everywhere, however, the pieces have to be rehearsed. That takes weeks to months. The actors rehearse for 4 to 5 hours a day with the acting troupe, the so-called ensemble. These trials require critical ability and perseverance.
Together with the director, the actors develop a very specific understanding of the text, a classic, perhaps also a modern interpretation of the play. Actresses do speech and physical exercises every day, because the body, along with language, is their means of expression for facial expressions and gestures. Not to forget: memorizing the texts, monologues and dialogues. Actors who work for film and television are no less rehearsing their roles. Although there is no direct contact with the audience, the individual scenes are often repeated countless times until they are correct.
Actors are sometimes also active as speakers, e.g. B. as a voice actor in the dubbing of films, radio plays and audio books as well as in theater education.
Content of the training
During the theoretical and practical lessons, you acquire knowledge in the following subjects, for example:
- Voice training
- Speech training
- Ear training
- Breathing technique
- Singing (chanson, stage song)
- Speech improvisation
- Microphone speaking
- partly speaking dialect
- Body awareness
- Body language
- Dance (e.g. classical ballet, jazz dance, tap dance, modern dance)
- Movement in front of the television camera
- Fighting technique (e.g. tai chi, aikido)
- Handling props
- Role study
- performance (monologue, partner play, ensemble)
- History of literature and theater
- Costume and mask customer
- Stage and contract law
The following general subjects, for example, are also taught during the training:
- Social studies
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Working accuracy
How well does the actor profession suit you?
- How to Celebrate Eco-Friendly Diwali
- Introverts can be dangerous
- Friendship bands are still cool
- How can I move to another state?
- Bill Gates was a day dealer
- Are there bad neighborhoods in Vienna
- In what year was Canada colonized
- How many churches are there in Norway
- What are self-destructing messages
- Has Donald Trump ever been publicly embarrassed
- Who is our best prime minister
- Helps sweating in curing diseases
- Why should I keep my enemies close
- What problems are there only for software developers
- Why does Shah Rukh Khan eat alone
- What's your favorite call in Skyrim
- Prince Charles hates his sons
- Which engraving tools are usually used?
- Which age groups are allowed to skate?
- Help atropine eye drops with nearsightedness
- What beer is australian for beer
- The XAT percentage is our XAT score
- Where did the gold of medieval Europe come from?
- How intelligent was Alexander Hamilton