What is thirukkural
Translation of "Thirukkural" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The life-size statue of the sage sits in the 33m chariot with 1330 couplets Thirukkural inscribed on the panels.
The life size statue of the sage sits in the 33m chariot with 1330 couplets of Thirukkural inscribed on the panels.
The well-being of the people in bad motive and the apathy of the good people are thought about. - Thirukkural. (That is, it is the old karma that affects their state.)
The well being of the people of ill-motive and the apathy of the good people are thought about. - thirukkuRaL (Meaning it is the old karma that influences their state.)
The life-size statue of Thiruvalluvar sits in the 33 m high chariot, on the base of which is a relief depicting the 133 chapters of the saint Thirukkural shows.
As of 2000, Chennai city had a population of 4.2 million, while the total metropolitan population was 6.7 million.
His translations of the Tirukkural and the Tiruvachagam.
His popular translations included those of the Tirukkural and Tiruvachagam.
In January 2016, Ravikiran set 1330 Tirukkural Change verses in just 16 hours within three days at the International Institute of Tamil Studies, Taramani, Chennai (India).
In Jan 2016, Ravikiran set a world composing record of a unique kind by setting music to 1330 tirukkural verses in 16 hours spread over 3 days at the International Institute of Tamil Studies, Taramani, Chennai (India).
The base of the temple chariot is decorated with bas-reliefs depicting the 133 chapters of the Tirukkural represent.
The base of the chariot shows in bas-relief the 133 chapters of the Thirukkural.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 6. Exactly: 3. Elapsed time: 150 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How's your experience with Indian Airlines
- Where is Afzal Guru now
- Which countries have more than one capital?
- Bachelor degree in French
- When and why are semicolons used
- Why do people hate India so much
- Why is style important to designers
- Who was Hitler 1
- Could Bolsonaro be what Brazil needs
- Will Chevrolet ever make an AWD Corvette?
- What do IITians think of NITians
- All Tamils use Quora
- What is the difference between pastiche and parody
- How do big companies advertise
- Is fascism like communism
- How central is religion in Bangladeshi politics
- Which is right Telugu or Telungu
- How cynicism promotes wisdom
- How is globalization closely linked to politics
- How can I distribute my film
- What started governments
- What impact did Hurricane Irma have
- Gives you buckwheat gas
- What happens when we cool off CO2
- How does a teenager get into politics
- Why should television advertising be banned?
- Is narcissism nurturing nature or both
- What is Europe's continent
- Are Pakistani attractive
- How am I supposed to invest 10,000 in Australia
- Where and how is sandstone made
- Did Israel create Hamas
- Which are the countries of the Federal Republic
- Which database should be integrated in Python