Charles Darwin was a white supremacist
Translation of "racist" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
He was a racist and homophobic.
He was kind of racist... and homophobic.
The man is really a tough one racist.
I mean, the man is a serious racist. It's true.
He was white racist with a plan.
That's how I found out he's white racist was.
I mean, I am not racist.
Yes, but I am not racist.
I am not a racist, but...
Excuse me, I'm not racist, but no ...
You assume that I am racist am, Cassie.
You suggesting I'm racist, Cassie.
Just don't be one of them racist.
He's building a robot that racist is.
He made a robot that's racist.
The ultra-right one racist Matteo Salvini is constantly highly controversial across Italy.
The ultra-rightist racist Matteo Salvini is constantly hotly contested in all of Italy.
So you are a racist and a pervert.
So you're a racist and a pervert.
He was a drinker and a pill addict racist.
He was a drunk, pill-popping racist.
He's just as little a racist like I am.
He's no more a racist than I am.
Lord Mayor, I'm just as little one racist as.
Mr. Mayor, I'm no more a racist than you are.
Darwin himself wasn't racist and seems to have seen the potentially dangerous consequences of his theory of evolution.
Darwin himself was not a racist and seems to have seen the potentially dangerous consequences of his Theory of Evolution.
That you are an oppressor and a racist are.
That you're an oppressor and a racist.
Well, at least you are not racist.
Well, at least you're not a racist.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 4738. Exact: 283. Elapsed time: 113 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Does the front wheel drive have a differential
- What does turmeric do
- Is Arun Jaitley a smart man
- Why should I be careful in school
- Why is gold, silver, platinum, etc. valuable
- What materials were ancient
- Blue light glasses actually do everything
- Has someone been posthumously awarded the Nobel Prize
- What does selfless love mean
- Are fantastic and speculative fiction alike
- What color is blue-green and red
- Queen Elizabeth has a security clearance
- What are you admittedly a hypocrite about?
- How many types of momos are there
- In which city is Emory University located
- How rich is the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
- How good Jaypee University
- Why did the US justify Japanese internment?
- Why is this code not working for me
- Do you like waffles or pancakes more?
- Why are the Philippines called archipelagos
- Was the A380 profitable for Airbus
- Cybersecurity requires coding
- How does an underwater tunnel get oxygen?