What films are like it horror film
Netflix is deleting the most popular horror film of the past few years
A cinema remake that quickly became a classic. Starting tomorrow, one of the most popular horror shockers will disappear from the Netflix range. With grossing over $ 700 million, it became one of the most successful horror films.
We are of course talking about the creepy horror clown, who causes sleepless nights for many viewers. Andy Muschietti's version of Stephen King's IT. The remake was shown in cinemas in 2017 and became a mega hit. Under the mask was Bill Skarsgard, who was just 27 years old when it opened in theaters. The native Swede gave the famous clown Pennywise a terrifying look that some readers of the novels could not have imagined worse. Bill Skarsgard himself revealed in an interview that he prepared intensively for the role by watching films like Shining, A Clockwork Orange and The Silence of the Lambs. All of them cast with characters who could speak volumes through their facial expressions. The character Pennywise only has a meager four minutes of speaking time in ES.
The plot takes us to the small town of Derry in 1989. A couple of children investigate the disappearance of their friend and make the gruesome discovery that a monster named Pennywise is up to mischief. With sharp teeth, a memorable facial expression and the classic red balloon, the horror clown is remembered and a constant companion who takes its toll. The kids have to do everything possible to put a stop to the overpowering enemy. The story continued in 2019 when the second chapter of the Stephen King novel hit theaters.
In addition to Bill Skarsgard in the leading role, other young actors can be seen in ES. The three child stars Jackson Robert Scott (Georgie), Megan Charpentier (Gretta) and Owen Teague (Patrick Hockstetter) then even made it together in the Netflix series Locky & Key, which is also being implemented by ES director Andy Muschietti.
If you want to see the film, you have to hurry, because IT is only available on stream today on Netflix. Get in the mood for the creepy trailer in our video player.
- How do you join the Star Alliance
- What is a microcontroller 1
- Was John McCain a war hero
- Who is Pratibha Advani
- What does caucus mean in Australian politics
- What variety is Bordeaux
- Why can't India reduce its population?
- How much does a 1000 bail bond cost
- How would you describe modern fashion
- Is Al Jazeera anti-Semitic
- How does Scoot Airlines compare to AirAsia
- How to buy the cheapest airline tickets
- Did my father deserve my love
- Nose stabbed people choose their nose
- How do I do a sketch
- How can I stop idly watching TV
- Why is money talk
- What is celery seed used for?
- How much taxes do Indian Muslims pay
- How many messages are fake
- Did Jibanananda commit suicide
- What is your opinion on the death of Sridevis
- Baby walkers are banned in the US
- Is Sri Lanka a peaceful country