How many people use email around the world
Current study: Over 280 billion e-mails sent worldwide every day
The volume of e-mails reached a new record high this year: 281.1 billion e-mails are sent worldwide every day. Analysts expect an annual increase of at least 4.3 percent. In 2022 there would be over 333 billion emails sent worldwide in a single day.
The e-mail volume in Germany also reached a new high of 771 billion e-mails last year.
In 2018 there were more than 3.8 billion email users worldwide. That is almost half of the entire world population. The number includes both private and purely business email users. The analysts estimate that this number will rise to 4.6 billion people by 2022. This corresponds to an increase of three percent per year.
Multiple accounts per user
The number of worldwide e-mail accounts is significantly higher than the number of worldwide users. This is because more and more people create different mail accounts for different purposes. For example, a different e-mail account is often used for online shopping than for logging into social networks. It is estimated that the number of accounts per user will continue to rise significantly in the next few years. Where today there are 1.75 email accounts per registered user, it should be 1.86 accounts per user in 2022.
- How many people want a world government
- Are African American patriots
- Why do politicians lie to people
- Michael Jackson had a real love
- How do you make money when you freak country
- How are transgender women perceived in China
- Which artist influenced Pablo Picasso the most?
- German language What do I also mean
- Is Palestine under military occupation
- What do AAP supporters think of Kejriwal
- What is subject to real estate investment
- Why is style important to designers
- What is an example of an antagonist
- Are Ismailis considered Muslims
- Is Japan safe to Fukushima
- Can we host websites for free
- Are there any good animes for learning Japanese?
- Who is the strongest of Santa Claus
- A 64 is a good ASVAB score
- What is the purpose of poetry these days
- Is Madrid a safe city
- How do I understand Christians
- Why does it drive me crazy to be ignored?
- What is the American system of government
- What does the red asthma inhaler mean
- How can I check the passport details
- What exactly is an H1b visa
- Is Armitron a good watch brand
- Works AA 1
- Why do we want to create AI
- Are you happy with your day
- How's the night life in Folsom, CA.