Is Instamojo a reliable payment gateway
Valid from October 13, 2020.
1. Who we are
Vtiger makes cloud CRM software that helps companies build stronger, more profitable customer relationships.
2. What information do we collect about you?
We collect the following information directly from you or through the Service.
As you navigate our websites, Vtiger may collect information by using commonly used information gathering tools such as cookies and web beacons. With this we collect:
- Browser information (type and language)
- IP address
- Open / Click-through Tracking URL: In some of our email communications, we use a "click-through tracking URL" which, when you click, sends you to another web address that logs your click before you send it to yours expected destination.
- The actions you take on our websites (e.g. the web pages viewed and the links clicked on them, as well as the time spent).
- Referral information
- Event registrations
If you use our website to request information about us or our services, register for a Vtiger CRM Cloud account, register for an event, register for our blogs, register for the marketplace, or accept By participating in our affiliate program community discussions, we may collect the following personal information. We may collect some of this information from third party sources as described in the "Information from Other Sources" section.
- first name Last Name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Job title
- IP Address: When you use the Vtiger CRM Cloud application, we automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address, date and time of your login and logout sessions. This data is stored in your CRM account under "User log".
When you purchase our services or additional services published by third parties, Vtiger will ask you to provide us with the following information:
- Company name
- Billing details such as credit card number and PayPal
- Mailing address
- Number of users
When we communicate with you to provide support through any medium (phone, chat, email, and messaging apps such as WhatsApp), we collect and store the following information.
- Chat transcripts
- Call lists
- Phone calls
You can log in to our service using login services such as Google, Facebook Connect, LinkedIn, Office 365, etc. These services authenticate your identity and give you the opportunity to share certain personal information such as your name and email address with us.
Information from other sources
We may receive information, including personal data, from third parties and sources other than the Service. This includes publicly available information sources such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. This also includes our partners, mutual connections, advertisers, rating agencies and integrated services. This information can be collected to help us understand you and your needs and to improve our products and services. If we combine, or associate, information from other sources with personal information that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as personal information in accordance with this Policy.
3. Special restrictions on the use of your Google user data:
If you give the app access to the following types of your Google data, the app's use of that data is subject to these additional restrictions: 1. The app only uses access to read, write, change or control Gmail message bodies (including Attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process email. This Gmail data is only transferred to others if this is necessary to provide and improve these functions, to comply with applicable law or in the context of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets. 2. The app does not use Gmail data to target or place advertisements. 3. The app does not allow people to read this data unless we have your consent to certain messages. This is necessary for security purposes such as investigating misuse, compliance with applicable laws or for the internal operation of the app and only if the data has been aggregated and anonymized.
4. How do we use the information we collect?
We will never disclose, transfer or sell your data without your consent, unless this is required by law. We use your information for the following purposes:
To provide you with information about our products and services
We use the information - apart from customer data - to operate, maintain, improve and provide all functions of the service, to provide the services and information you have requested, to respond to comments and questions and to support users of the service . We process customer data exclusively in accordance with the instructions of the respective customer or user.
To improve the usefulness of our news for you
We use your click-through tracking data for various purposes, for example to determine interest in certain topics and to measure the effectiveness of our customer communication. You can give or reject your consent for this tracking from your "Settings" page, which you receive via the link "Unsubscribe" or "Manage settings" in the footer of a newsletter that we send you.
To plan our events
We also use event registration information to plan and conduct corporate events, host online forums and social networks that attendees can attend, and to fill out online profiles for attendees on our websites.
To respond to your inquiries
We use your contact information and other information you share with us via email and other channels such as chat and phone to respond to your inquiries.
To process your payments
Applibase DBA Vtiger is a billing partner who bills you on behalf of Vtiger. The same billing partner name appears on all USD bills. We only use credit card and PayPal information to process payments for the services and events. We pass on your billing information to Stripe, Instamojo and PayPal, our billing partners, who securely store your information for future billing according to your approval.
To improve our website
We use website navigation information, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor data recorded in our log files to analyze trends, administer our website and track visitor movements and to improve our website. We combine this automatically collected data with other information we collect about you.
To improve our products and services
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration, usage pattern, features used and the amount of storage used may be recorded by us and used to improve the Vtiger CRM Cloud service. We also use your data with your consent, including:
- To manage the promotions entered.
- Fulfill any other purpose communicated to you and with your consent.
- We publish user reports on our website. These references may include names and other personal information, and we obtain our users' permission before they are posted on our website. We obtain the consent of each customer before we publish information on such a list or publish testimonials.
- Collection and use of non-personal data. When you register for Vtiger CRM Cloud or download and install our software, we may collect non-personally identifiable information that does not allow direct association with a specific person, such as your country and operating system. This information is used to improve our products and services.
We may use a visitor's or user's email address or other information - other than customer information - to contact that visitor or user (i) for administrative purposes such as customer service, intellectual property infringement, privacy rights, or libel issues related to handle customer or personal information posted on the Service; or (ii) with updates on promotions and events relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties with whom we work. You can unsubscribe from email notifications by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in all email notifications or by sending an email to [email protected] You cannot unsubscribe from transactional emails relating to your account or use of the Services. You have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications as described below under “Your Rights and Choices”.
5. How we share the information we collect
Except as described in this policy, we will not intentionally disclose the personal data or customer data we collect or store on the Service to third parties without the consent of the visitor, user or customer concerned. We may share information with third parties if you agree, and in the following circumstances:
Any information that you voluntarily include in a public area of the service, such as: A public profile page, for example, is available to all visitors or users who have access to this content.
We work with third party providers who provide a website, application development, hosting, maintenance and other services for us. These third parties may have access to personal data or customer data in order to provide these services for us. We limit the information made available to these service providers to what is reasonably necessary to carry out their duties, and our contracts with them require that this information be kept confidential.
We may provide certain automatically collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally identifiable information to third parties for a variety of purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting requirements; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to help these parties understand the interests, habits, and usage patterns of our customers, users, and visitors for certain programs, content, services, and / or features available through the Service.
Resale from partners
Marketplace application developer
When you install or purchase an application developed using the Vtiger APIs published on Vtiger's online marketplace, your name and email address will be shared with the developer of the application so you can contact the Providers of this application or service can get in touch. Vtiger does not control the developers' use of your personal information based on their own privacy policies.
Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Compliance
Please be aware that laws in the various jurisdictions in which we operate may require us to disclose user information and the content of your user account to local law enforcement agencies as part of a legal process or an enforceable government request. In addition, we may also disclose personal information and content from your user account to law enforcement agencies if such disclosure is deemed necessary to protect the rights of Vtiger or to protect the safety of our users, employees, or the public.
Change of ownership
In the event that Vtiger is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your data will be transferred as part of this transaction. This data protection declaration also applies to your data after it has been transferred to the new company. Customer data may be physically or electronically transferred to an acquirer or successor or assignee in the course of a merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets or similar transaction, as well as in the event of a bankruptcy, bankruptcy or bankruptcy in this information will be considered as one of our business goods are transferred to one or more third parties in order to continue the operation of the service and only if the recipient of the customer data agrees to a data protection policy, the terms of which are essentially in accordance with these data protection provisions.
Legal basis for processing (only for EEA visitors):
If you are a natural person in the European Economic Area (EEA), we only collect and process information about you if we have a legal basis for this under applicable EU law.The legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them. This means that we only collect and use your data if:
- We need it in order to provide the services to you, including to operate the services, to provide customer support and personalized functions, and to protect the security of the services.
- It fulfills a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), e.g. B. for research and development, the marketing and promotion of the services and the protection of our legal rights and interests.
- You give us your consent for a specific purpose. Or
- We need to process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to the use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time. However, this has no effect on the processing that has already taken place. If we use your data because a third party (e.g. your employer) or there is a legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this use. In some cases, however, this can result in the services no longer being used.
Details of our representatives for data subjects in the EU:
We value your rights as a data subject according to the GDPR and have therefore appointed GDPR-Rep.eu as a representative in accordance with Art. 27 GDPR and offer you a simple option to send us data protection-related inquiries such as a request to access or delete your personal data . If you want to exercise your rights as a data subject; Please visit this page.
- Maetzler Rechtsanwalts GmbH & Co KG
- c / o Vtiger Systems India Private Limited
- Schellinggasse 3/10, 1010 Vienna, Austria
- Please add the following subject to all correspondence: GDPR-REP ID: 14874621
Data protection officer
California privacy (for California consumers only)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) grants consumers specific rights in relation to their personal information. You have the right to request that companies subject to the CCPA disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You also have the right, with certain exceptions, to ask such companies to delete personal data they have collected from you. If the company sells personal information, you have the right to refuse that sale. Ultimately, a company cannot discriminate against you when you are exercising your CCPA rights.
In accordance with California law, we will not charge you different prices when exercising your applicable CCPA rights or providing you with different services. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product improvement that depends on you providing your personal information, we will not do so unless the benefit to you is reasonably related to the value of the personal information you provide to us provide. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior consent, which you can withdraw at any time. Please note, however, that many functions of our website, our products or our services will not work without your personal data.
We will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless this is required by law.
6. How we handle your customer data
7. How we store and secure the information we collect
Vtiger maintains strict administrative, technical and physical procedures to protect the information stored on our servers. We use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect the account registration process and credentials. Other security measures include, but are not limited to, data encryption, firewalls, and physical access controls to buildings and files. We take various security measures to ensure the security of your personal information and information that you store in your account. Access to your name and email address is reserved for Vtiger employees. Data stored in your account can only be accessed by the Vtiger team when the migration or support services are in progress. All confidential / credit information provided is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database for payment gateway providers so that only those with special access rights to such systems can access it. After a transaction, your private data (credit cards, social security numbers, financial data, etc.) are not stored on our servers. Although we implement safeguards to protect your data, no security system is impenetrable. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data will be absolutely safe from intrusion while being transmitted over the Internet, or while being stored on our systems or otherwise in our care. If you use our services or websites, the responsibility for securing the storage and access to the information you submit lies with you and not with Vtiger. We strongly recommend that server or data center users configure SSL to prevent the interception of data transmitted over networks and to limit access to the databases and other storage points used. At Vtiger, your privacy and security are of the utmost importance to us. For this purpose we are certified according to ISO 27001: 2013. If you have any concerns about the security of your data, please write to us at [email protected] with any questions.
We only keep the personal information collected from a user for as long as the user's account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we originally collected it, if so is not required by law. We will retain and use information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements as follows:
- The content of closed accounts will be deleted within 3 months from the date of closure
- Backups are kept for 3 months
- The invoice data is kept for a period of 5 years
- Information on legal transactions between the client and Vtiger is kept for 5 years.
If we do not have ongoing legitimate business requests to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (e.g. because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store your personal information and personal information isolate them from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. How we transfer your personal data internationally
International transfer within Vtiger units
Information that we collect about you during your registration and during your use of Vtiger is stored on servers that are controlled by us in different regions of the world. To make our operations easier, we may transfer and access such information from around the world, including other countries in which we operate. Regardless of the country in which you are resident or in which you provide information, by using our services you authorize us to use your information in each country in which we operate. We agree to comply with the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data (Art. 46 GDPR).
International transfers to third parties
9. Your rights and options
Vtiger recognizes that you have the right to access your personal information. Depending on the country you live in, you may have the following privacy rights:
- Access; correct; To update; Port; Clear; restrict; or object to our processing of your personal data.
- You can manage your individual account and profile settings in the dashboard provided via the Vtiger platform or contact us directly by email at [email protected] You can also manage information about your contacts in the dashboard provided through the Vtiger platform to access inquiries, correct, update, port or delete information received from your contacts.
- When we have received personal information about you as an individual from a Vtiger customer and you wish to exercise all rights you may have to access, correct, change, or delete such information; Please inquire directly with our customer. Since Vtiger employees have limited access to data that our customers send to our services, please include the name of the Vtiger customer who sent your data to our services if you would like to send your request directly to Vtiger. We will forward your request to this customer and, if necessary, support him in answering your request within a reasonable period of time.
- Vtiger takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect is reliable, accurate, complete, and current for its intended use.
- If you would like to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of personal data, please contact your local data protection authority.
- The data subject can also revoke their consent at any time if personal data is collected or processed on the basis of consent. The revocation of your consent has no impact on the lawfulness of any processing that we carried out before your revocation, or on the processing of your personal data that was carried out with reference to lawful processing grounds other than your consent.
We respond to all inquiries from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights under applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity so that we can respond efficiently to your request. Please note that we will retain and use your information, including server / backup copies, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We can refuse to process change or deletion requests that require a disproportionate technical effort or endanger the privacy of others.
10. Other important privacy information
Blogs, social media and public forums
Third party analytics
Third-party products and services links from our website
Delete GIFs and log files
We and our third party partners use technologies such as web beacons to analyze trends, administer the website, track users' movements around the website, and collect demographic information about our entire user base. We may receive reports on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis. As with most websites, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring / exit pages, operating system, date / time stamp, and / or clickstream data. We combine this automatically collected data with other information we collect about you.
Do not track
"Do Not Track" ("DNT") is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. We do not use technology that recognizes DNT signals from your web browser.
11. Mobile application
When you use our mobile apps, we may collect certain information in addition to the information described elsewhere in this policy. Our mobile applications can access the geographic location of a user device and operating system, as well as login information, language and time zone.Mobile applications can also collect information about user interaction with mobile applications that Vtiger can use to provide and improve mobile application services. In addition, the application can turn to the device location to save attachments, or access the camera and photos to capture additional information for better service management for the customer.
We may ask you if you would like to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have activated these notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can deactivate them in the settings of the Vtiger applications for mobile phones.
12. Our policy towards children
We comply with the requirements of the COPPA (Online Children's Data Protection Act) and do not collect information from anyone under the age of 13. Our website, products and services are aimed at people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you learn that your child has provided Vtiger with personal information without your consent, please contact [email protected]
14. Terms and Conditions
Please see our latest Terms of Service to learn more about the Vtiger Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
15. Contact us
If you have any questions about this data protection declaration or the handling of data by Vtiger, please contact us directly:
By email to [email protected]
By post to: Vtiger Systems India Private Limited, No. 18, 20th Main Street, 2nd Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560010, Karnataka, India (attention: "Legal").
If you have any questions about this Agreement or any of the information we hold about you, please contact [email protected]
"Client" means a customer of Vtiger
"Customer data" means personal data, reports, addresses and other files, folders or documents in electronic form that a user of the service stores on the service.
"Google user data" means that your data has been synced by Google, e.g. B. Contacts, e-mails, calendars, documents and attachments.
"Personal data" refers to all information that relates to a specific or identifiable natural person.
"Public area" refers to the area of the site that both users and visitors can access without having to log in.
"Restricted area" refers to the area of the site that can only be accessed by users and that login is required for access.
"User" means an employee, agent or representative of a customer who primarily uses the restricted areas of the website for the purpose of accessing the service in that capacity.
"Visitor" means a person other than a user who uses the public area but does not have access to the restricted areas of the site or the service.
- Why do some people not support abortion?
- Was the Luger a good gun
- How can a government prevent stubble burning
- What is a DMIT test
- What are your favorite music
- What are the different colors of purple
- Lazy eye is the same as strabismus
- What are the causes of tingling
- Were the Philistines associated with Palestinians
- What are the most emotional animals
- How did you hurt your eye
- Do IAS officers work for 24 7
- Is a donation to church tax deductible?
- Should Java developers know PHP
- What is a free market economy 2
- Should Medicaid dental cover
- What makes the Karnataka Congress still significant
- Who is Harry Styles
- How do I say that in Malayalam
- What purpose do Bibles serve for America
- When did the Kannada language begin?
- Where is the hottest place in Alaska
- Why do animals see ultraviolet light
- How did your boss betray you completely