What are some great starters for the vacation
[['% countRecipies% delicious, cheap recipes' .replace ('% countRecipies%', totalCount)]]
Noodles - delicious, filling and incredibly versatile
If you are looking for delicious, inexpensive recipes, you will come across a wide variety of pasta dishes comparatively quickly. Noodles can not only be combined with many different sauces, they also taste great when mixed with different desserts.
Another advantage: if you accidentally cook too many pasta, you can optionally reheat it in the next few days (if stored in the refrigerator).
In search of a more conscious form of diet, many choose to cook whole wheat pasta. Depending on the training goal, these are also great for being integrated into everyday sports.
The "leftover food" - popular and flexible
It is not uncommon for tasty, inexpensive recipes to be based on dishes from the previous day. Lots of dishes are great for simply reheating them again. Sometimes completely new dishes are created, for example in the form of stews and soups.
But be careful! Some dishes may change their original taste when they are reheated and become a little hotter! Classic example: chili con carne.
Carrots and potatoes - great, healthy fillers!
Carrots and potatoes not only go well together, but are also able to satiate you over a longer period of time.
Even larger amounts of these popular ingredients are only a minor burden on the budget. This is surely one of the best proofs that delicious dishes don't have to be expensive.
Whether in the mix as a delicious carrot-mashed potato or in the form of carrot stew, fried potatoes or casserole: the possibilities to conjure up a tasty main course or a great side dish are extremely versatile.
Salad with imaginative toppings
A creatively prepared salad doesn't have to be expensive either! On the contrary! Ingredients such as lettuce, corn, tomatoes and the like can usually be bought cheaply.
If you feel like a little more variety, you can also opt for poultry strips and / or croutons. The latter can also be made very easily yourself, for example from leftover bread from the day before.
The vinegar-oil variant is recommended as a cheap form of dressing.
Tips for cheap cooking: the amount is often the decisive factor
In order to be able to cook cheaply, you also need the right estimate of the amount required in each case. After all, it would be a shame to have to throw away a large part of your food because it was calculated incorrectly.
It is therefore particularly useful to fall back on empirical values and, if necessary, to note them down. This makes it easier, especially in connection with an upcoming visit, to estimate the right amount.
At the same time, it is also advisable to cook according to a meal plan in everyday life. This should then of course be adapted to current offers from the food sector. Often it is the seasonal products that can help save the wallet a little. Articles that have a longer shelf life can also be bought "in stock" under certain circumstances.
- Which presidential candidate can lower our debt
- Why are food prices so high in the US
- Will there be technology in heaven?
- Is the right of veto good or bad
- What are some popular fake photos
- Christmas is a popular holiday in Pakistan
- Will artificial intelligence outperform knowledge management?
- Which habits are easiest to break
- Is positive action ethical
- Why are Japanese films so depressing
- Can I become a surgeon after BHMS?
- Why is Dutch football declining
- Are Arabs Phoenicians or are Phoenicians Arabs
- How do you make wood look desperate
- Should the church feed homeless atheists
- You can pay Salesforce monthly
- Why is the US interested in Panama
- Radiation therapy cures prostate cancer 100 percent
- How can I stop idly watching TV
- Is the Democratic Party actually democratic?
- How is Azerbaijan seen in Latin America
- Which is the most profitable religion
- What is the most advanced in China
- Who is India's First Private Prime Minister